- Visvanathan, P. D., Richmond, M., Winder, C. and Koenck, C. H. (2015), Individual-Oriented Relationship Education: An Evaluation Study in Community-Based Settings. Family Process, 54: 686–702. doi: 10.1111/famp.12116
- Cares, A., Pace, E., Denious, J., & Crane, L.A. (2014). Substance use and mental illness among nurses: Workplace warning signs and barriers to seeking assistance. Substance Abuse. DOI: 10.1080/08897077.2014.933725
- Finnell, D.S., Nowzari, S., Reimann, B., Fischer, L. Pace, E., Goplerud, E. (2014). Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT) as an Integral Part of Nursing Practice, Substance Abuse. DOI: 10.1080/08897077.2014.888384, 2014
- Swenson, C. & Steffl, R. (2014). Screening for alcohol in dental practices. Metro Denver Dental Society: Articulator, 19(2), 16.
- Cagney, T., Knoepke, C.E., & Mitchell, D.W. (2014). Marijuana in the Workplace: A Growing Concern for Employers. Journal of Employee Assistance, 44 (3), 10-14.
- Richmond, M.K., Shepherd, J.L., Pampel, F.C., Wood, R.C., Reimann, B., & Fischer, L. (2014). Associations between substance use, depression, and work outcomes: An evaluation study of screening and brief intervention in a large Employee Assistance Program. Journal of Workplace Behavioral Health. 29(1), 1-18.
- Richmond, M.K., Page, K., Rivera, L., Reimann, B., & Fischer, L. (2013) Trends in detection rates of risky marijuana use in Colorado healthcare settings. Substance Abuse. 34(3), 248-55.
- Swenson, C. (2014). Screening for Alcohol in Primary Care: A Report from Colorado. Colorado Academy of Family Physicians News, 2014 (3rd Quarter), 35-35.
Peer Report Newsletter
Peer Report Fall 2015
Peer Report Spring 2015
Peer Report Summer 2014
Peer Report Spring 2014
Peer Report Summer 2013
Peer Report Spring 2013
Peer Report-Fall 2011
Peer Report-Spring 2011
Peer Report Summer 2010
Peer Report Winter 2010