- Substance use disorders are preventable and treatable health issues
- You can be a part of a compassionate team that strives to improve people's lives
- You are capable of filing a key role in the rehabilitative process
...You belong here.
PAS is committed to attracting and retaining a highly qualified, diverse staff.
We provide competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
- Generous PTO – starting at 24 paid days per year and holidays!
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision plans
- Short and Long Term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- 403(B)(7) Retirement Plan
Available Positions – click on the links below for job descriptions
To join our team, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone calls will not be accepted.