- Substance use disorders are preventable and treatable health issues
- You can be a part of a compassionate team that strives to improve people's lives
- You are capable of filing a key role in the rehabilitative process
...You belong here.
PAS is committed to attracting and retaining a highly qualified, diverse staff.
We provide competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
- Generous PTO – starting at 24 paid days per year and holidays!
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision plans
- Short and Long Term disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- 403(B)(7) Retirement Plan
Available Positions – click on the links below for job descriptions
Currently, there are no available positions. Please check back for future opportunities.
To join our team, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Phone calls will not be accepted.