• Substance use disorders are preventable and treatable health issues
• You can be a part of a compassionate team that strives to improve people's lives
• You are capable of filling a key role in the rehabilitative process
You belong here.
Peer Assistance Services, Inc. is committed to attracting and retaining a qualified, diverse staff, passionate about and aligned with our mission. We provide competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
• Generous PTO, starting at 24 paid days per year and holidays
• Healthcare, dental and vision plans
• Short and long-term disability insurance
• Life insurance
• 403(B)(7) Retirement Plan
Click on links below for job descriptions
Substance Use and Mental Health Evaluator - On-Call, Grand Junction - February 2019
Case Manager, Denver - February 2019
To join our team, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone calls not accepted.